Monday, June 30, 2008

A 3 month fast forward

Fast forward past buying a new house in KY, the process of listing & selling our Virginia home, the packing, the endless tears & goodbyes to our close friends & church family, and resume playback 2 months later as we are in our new life. I desparately wanted to chronicle the process, but it was so overwhelming that I just lived in the moment and tried to take it all in.

So here I am in KY. My new life. The house is great, the city is great- both are better than expected. But I am- par for the course-struggling to adjust to this new reality. I have no doubts about the decision, just impatience I suppose at wanting to get through this next stage until we are more connected & have established some new relationships. I suppose I want to fast forward these next 3 months as well...

No comments: