Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Questions

4. What am I grateful for?
I am grateful for being moved. :0 Also, relationship with my heavenly Father that serves as an oasis, wellspring, ever present help etc. I'm grateful for my family, my health, my home....

5. What’s missing in my life?
People- genuine relationship. Also, peace. Right now its a little tricky navigating- the stress levels are high, so many visitors, so much to do- decisions etc. All of that is made easier with the joy & fulfillment that comes with community/authentic relationships.

6. Am I honest?
Yes. Obviously, I don't tell lies. But I don't always come true to my genuine feelings, reactions or thoughts when in discussion with certain individuals in my life. Its easier to simply nod & smile than take it 'there'

1 comment:

Bree said...

"I tell you the truth," Jesus said to them, "no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life" -Luke 18:29-30
...This quiet time will draw you closer to the Lord and heap blessings upon your marriage and family. Continue to press into Him:) You're going to look back and say, "wow Lord, thank you!" It is just going to get better-not easier maybe, but oh, so much better! You've all been equipped for this and our dear Heavenly Father knows your heart and what you've asked, what you need, and the plan He has for you all there:)...I can SO relate...a year later:)
Big hugs & love to you!