Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Breaking the News

Bad news, shocking news & random news is hard to share. Of course, its usually more difficult to hear because it assaults the hearer- virtually unprepared-and all of a sudden your reality has been changed.



A few weeks ago, God broke some 'news' to me. Well, it was more like He revealed what was already there- and it was a shock- A SHOCK!!!!-to me. I wrestled, argued, denied, was angry and have slowly accepted. Yet I've struggled to put it into words here in my blog. Its written on my heart with the permanant ink that Gods voice creates, but somehow putting it here makes it irreversible- makes it REALLY real.



So yeah. Nathan has resigned from church and we are moving to Kentucky. Its slowly becoming public, and that is hard. There are about 101 million things I could say- and have said- but today, I'm simply so thankful for the grace of God. This is a GOOD THING for our family- that has been declared & affirmed from so many dear ones in our lives. We're so thankful for this road we've travelled and have no regrets.

No comments: