Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Questions

7. Do I listen to others?
I think so. It depends on who it is and how much caffiene I've had. That's embarassingly true. If I've had a ton of caffiene and am hyper, run. I really don't like that, but it's true. Since we've moved, my outlets are fewer and fewer so when I do find someone to chat with, I know I'm not nearly as interested in them, as I am in talking. I hate that I'm like that.


8. Do I work hard?
When I need to. I'm trying to work less simply for the sake of working...putting aside what doesn't need to be done, and living more in the moment.

9. Do I help others?
Hmmm. I suppose so. I feel like I"m really in a self-centered stage right now. Part of me feels entitled to a little bit of that after so much outward focus for so many years....to the detriment of my family. So I'm challenged to work on this...stop making excuse and start giving what costs me.

10. What do I need to change about myself?
I think that is a ridiculous question to have to answer. Perhaps I should reflect on that, but still- no, I think it's a poor question. How about...what area(s) do I feel God is challenging me in right now?
1. Dealing w/ anger/frustration w/ the children in an appropriate way
2. Financially, being intentional about every decision- big and small

No comments: